Saturday, June 1, 2013

140 CHARACTERS BLOWS . . .


When you have a good idea, how do you get it out there?

Well, I've been using Twitter (which is probably how you got here).

Now that I've got you here, just read this . . .
 'cause I suck at 140 characters!


July 6, 2013 is National Kissing Day! in England.

 Here's my concept: World-wide, kiss anyone you want with the caveat of donating $1 to the charity of your choice!

SO I WROTE A BOOK ABOUT IT!

Simple enough, right? That's what I thought! But how the hell do you notify an entire WORLD?

I'm not famous ---- but I have a great idea!

I figured -- Twitter  -- And, I'd use people who have 10s of thousands of millions of followers! THAT'S YOU!

For my part, I wrote the book and will give it away as a 'guide' to get the concept across. I will tweet. (I've been tweeting for about 30 hours -- nearly blind! But, I'm going to keep going.) 

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? Anyone who wants, can take/have all the credit for this idea/concept! I'm not trying to use you/this as a stepping-stone to fame. Plus, doing good makes you feel good!

Today is June 1st!
There's plenty of time to spread the world.


Today and tomorrow, the book is FREE!
Here's the link: http://amzn.to/10VzGUB


So, I ask you to RETWEET the message I sent you, in an effort to spread the word.

If you agree with me, tweet about it! Use your influence and followers to make this happen, at least in a small way.


If you think this is a bad idea OR you think I have some agenda (which I don't, btw, well, other than making this actually work), BLOCK ME!

I feel it is everyone's responsibility to contribute to humanity, to improve conditions for those in need, to simply be a descent person. 


What's the worst thing that could happen?
 World peace for a day?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment