Wednesday, June 19, 2013

U.S. Government Shenanigans!

Really NSA?

Again, I've gotta call SHENANIGANS . . .  

The justification for spying on the world . . . really? Have you heard of 'burner phones'? If you think saboteurs are going to open an account with Verizon, then this situation is worse than anyone knows! 

If you think you'll be capable of gleaning information by looking at 'Google', etc. - you are really reaching and again, I question the sanity of the U.S. government!

Wouldn't it be wiser to check more thoroughly into: (this is off the top of my head)
  • student visas
  • border accessibility
  • passport forgery
  • port/container imports
At least, on me, the PR campaign you've launched, isn't cutting it and you will NEVER JUSTIFY SPYING ON AMERICAN CITIZENS! 

And, I, for one, am not stupid or as insane as you seem to be. I know, you will NEVER STOP DOING THIS!

And, isn't that the really scary part!





 




No comments:

Post a Comment