Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MY BROTHER STOLE MY MOTORHOME! SERIOUSLY! MY BROTHER! STOLE, MY MOTORHOME!

DO YOU TRUST FAMILY?

It never fails! Every time I think I can trust someone -- they fuck me over!

But to have a family member do it . . .
That's a whole new category!

And, this will make you laugh, he waited to steal it until after I'd filled the gas tank (100 gallons), propane tank (40 gallons), repaired the engine ($2,000) and stocked it with food ($500).

Now, I'm not going to drag you through the entire story because it makes me mad as hell and it's a story the word 'sad' was created for!

Suffice it to say . . . if you see my RV roaming the highways and byways of North or Central America, feel free to run it off the road or set it on fire!

MY FAMILY REALLY SUCKS!









No comments:

Post a Comment